IBM Case Manager/Filenet Consultant
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Aim Hire Jobs
Role: IBM Case Manager/Filenet Consultant
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Our client, one of the world's foremost Consultancies, is looking to recruit a IBM Case Manager/Filenet Consultant to join their client in Brussels, Belgium.
This contract will run initially until the end of 2018 (with the option to extend) and will be based full time in Brussels.
The ideal candidate will have experience with the following:
- IBM Case Manager or Filenet
- Java/JEE technologies and architectures. Java tools and frameworks: Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and in particular web services (WSDL, SOAP, REST, etc.).
- Fluent English.
- Database design and SQL.
- SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle RDBMS.
- BPML 2.0
- UML (Unified Modelling Language) or equivalent, case tools.
- RUP (Rational Unified Process), Agile, Scrum or similar methodology.
This role will pay market rates depending on experience and my client will not pay expenses.
Does this role sound of interest to you?
If so, please can you send me your up to date CV, your salary expectations (preferably as a day rate) and your availability to start to