Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Aim Hire Jobs
Role: Java Developer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Job Type: Contract
Start Date: ASAP
Pay Rate: €400 - €450 per day (depending on experience)
Our Client, one of the world's foremost Consultancies, is looking to recruit an experienced Java BackEnd Developer to join their client in Brussels, Belgium.
Java BackEnd Developer
- Architecture and design of information systems,
- Review of the architecture of existing systems,
- Design and development of component architecture and building blocks,
- Analysis of the integration of different information systems,
- Data analysis and data modelling,
- Coordination of the implementation of the technical architecture,
- Assistance and participation in the analysis of requirements, prototyping, development of new functionalities, maintenance of applications, integration of technological components, testing, deployment,
- Production of technical documentation and user documentation (in English),
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users.
- Bachelor Degree in IT (or relevant field) with minimum 12 years in Analysis/development in Java/JEE environments OR Master Degree with minimum 7 years in Analysis/ Development in Java/JEE environments
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Service Oriented Environments
- Minimum 4 years' experience is needed in SOAP/REST /Web Services, Products / Tools Application server (Tomcat/, WebLogic);
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Protocols JSON;
- Minimum 3 years in Eclipse (or equivalent);
- Minimum 5 years' experience in Spring Framework (Spring, Spring MVC);
- Hands-on experience with at least 2 out of the following: Sonar, Jenkins, Git, JUnit, Selenium, Activiti, EHCache, ActiveMQ, logback;
- Angular 2 experience will be a big plus.
The day rate for this role is between €400 and €450 depending on experience.
My client will not pay expenses.
Does this role sound of interest to you?
If so, please can you send your up to date CV and your availability to start to