Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Behavioral & Educational Strategies & Training
Behavioral & Educational Strategies & Training (B.E.S.T.) -Modesto, CA. Operating throughout the San Joaquin and Stanislaus Counties.
- Competitive pay based on experience and education
- Mileage Reimbursement/Paid Drive Time
- Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Health/Medical/Dental Insurance for Full-Time Employees
- Supplemental Insurance
- Matched contributions to a simple IRA Retirement Account for Full-Time Employees
- Annual reviews with potential for wage increase
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Supervision by a Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) available to employees pursuing certification as a Board-Certified Associate Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) or Board-Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Employee rewards programs
- Paid Vacation & Sick time
- Paid new hire and ongoing training
- Highly rewarding work environment dedicated to embracing autism and enhancing lives
- Training Opportunities
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Board Certified Assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA)
We are currently accepting applications for Part-Time and Full-Time staff. Applicants with BA/BS are eligible for higher starting pay.
To apply please visit our job site. We provide services at our centers (Modesto) as well as in-home, and at schools, between 8:00 am-6:30pm, Monday-Friday, in Stanislaus and San Joaquin Counties:
The Experienced Behavior Technician will provide direct, one-on-one behavioral treatment utilizing the principles of Applied Behavioral Analysis (ABA), and Discrete Trial Teaching methods, to children of a variety of ages with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Independently running a treatment session
- Following client specific protocols and B.E.S.T.'s general behavior management system
- Demonstrating and implementing effective reinforcement throughout treatment sessions
- Contriving scenarios to motivate a client to communicate verbally and non-verbally
- Facilitating use of generalized and mastered skills during treatment sessions
- Recording observations and data
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. In addition, the individual must be punctual and have reliable means of transportation to work.
• Must be willing to obtain Registered Behavior Technician Certification within 90 days of hire.
• Must have or be willing to obtain Tuberculosis clearance
• Must have record of immunization to Measles/Mumps/Rubella (MMR), Pertussis(Within the last 10 years), Varicella and Hep B
• Must be fluent in English
• Must be willing to obtain department of Justice/Livescan fingerprint clearance
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Must possess a Bachelors degree
• Must have proof of auto insurance
• Must have a clean driving record (Motor Vehicle Record reviewed)
• Must be able to access a computer and the internet from a location other than the center
• Possess excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Able to work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and supervisors
• Ability to plan, set-priorities, and juggle multiple tasks while remaining flexible to changing schedules and priorities in a fast paced environment
• Ability to speak and present effectively to clients and clients' families
• Ability to execute duties with minimal direction
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to frequently move from a sitting to standing position
• Must be able to sit, on the floor, for extended periods of time
• Regularly communicate and exchange information up to 8 hours a day
• Specific ability to detect and assess visual information as required including the ability to see differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs and ability to adjust focus.
B.ehavioral & E.ducational S.trategies & T.raining (B.E.S.T.) has been serving children with autism and their families in the Central Valley since 1999. For an employment application and for more information about this position please visit our website at .
B.ehavioral & E.ducational S.trategies & T.raining (B.E.S.T.) is an equal opportunity employer, with a strong commitment to the principle of diversity, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, age, disability, disabled veteran or Vietnam-era veteran status.
We provide a variety of behavior analytic services to individuals with Autism as well as individuals with other developmental disabilities. Services can be provided at our center/clinic and within the home and community throughout Stanislaus, San Joaquin, Sacramento and nearby Mountain Counties. B.E.S.T. has been providing services in the Central Valley since 1999 when it was co-founded by Sally Grevemberg, MA, B.C.B.A.
Affinity Executive Search
Nirvana Drug & Alcohol Institute
Capitol Autism Services