Kitchen Lead / Manager - Opportunity for creative minds!
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Albany Taproom
We need a kitchen lead/manager who is looking for an opportunity to be creative in developing specials and batch recipes, as well as ordering ingredients, preparing to-do lists and scheduling. The ideal candidate will be energetic, multi-tasker, team player that will work flawlessly, calmly, and well under pressure in our very fast paced Kitchen.
- 2 years or more experience being a lead cook
- Excellent communication skills
- Works well with others in a team environment
- Flexible schedule and be available to work evenings, holidays and weekends
- You must speak English
- California Food Handlers card or Servsafe Certificate
Having any of the following is a plus
- Kitchen management and recipe development experience
- Ticket expediting
- Cook made-to-order burgers
*SUBMIT YOUR RESUME WHEN APPLYING*
Pay: $16 starting
Our mission is to create an exceptional experience for the people who seek quality beers, good food, and friendly atmosphere. We want to be a permanent feature in the city of Albany and help to develop the neighborhood and local businesses on San Pablo Ave.