Electronic Trading & Digital Analyst - Market Risk - IB
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by iKas International
Electronic Trading - Digital Analyst - Risk Analytics - Pre Trade - Analysis - Electronic - Digital - Market - Credit - Compliance - Legal - Regulatory - Operational - Risk Management Frameworks - Financial Markets - Derivatives - Market Risk - Counterparty Risk - Settlement Risk - Pricing - Front Office -
iKas International are currently recruiting for an Electronic Trading and Digital Professional on behalf of an industry renowned, market leading investment bank who are looking to grow out their global risk team. Sitting within one of the banks most business critical areas, this is an opportunity for an accomplished Electronic Trading & Digital professional who has excellent understanding of Market risk and Counterparty/Credit Risk.
You will be joining an ever growing team working on a market project helping to identify numerous types of risks across market, credit, compliance, legal, regulatory, reputational and operational risk. Participating in bespoke projects in the definition of risk management frameworks ensuring that practices are in align with the Electronic Trading & Digital domains market standards.
Excellent Understanding of:
- Exceptional Electronic Trading & Digital Analyst
- Sound knowledge of multiple types of risks but in particular Market Risk and Counterparty/Credit Risk
- Ability to understand quantitative skills such as pricing or risk simulation
- Willingness to learn new algorithmic trading strategies
- Previous exposure interacting with Front Office
- Strong analysis skills, the skill to resolve complex problems and posit pragmatic solutions
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Ability to lead discussions to a conclusion
If this sounds in-line with your skills and experience, please apply to get in touch and find out more from one of our specialist consultants.
Your International Talent Provider
iKas International Limited is providing recruitment services for this role. By clicking 'APPLY NOW', you confirm that you understand that any personal data you submit through your application will be used to provide you with our recruitment services. For further detail on how iKas International Limited process your data, please read the iKas Privacy Statement.