Senior Technology Project Manager Permanent role based in London Some level of flexible working
Posted on Jul 23, 2022 by rdfdigital.com
Senior Technology Project Manager
Permanent role based in London
Some level of flexible working available
Salary - £60,000 - £85,000
RDF Digital is delighted to have once again partnered with a Globally recognised Law Firm to secure an experienced Senior Project Manager focussed on Technology projects and programmes.
You will be responsible for the management of small to large global technology projects, as well as mentoring other Project Managers and junior resources. You will be responsible for the overall direction, planning, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
You will be experienced in a similar role and work with our energetic and diverse teams in a fast-paced and innovative environment to drive multiple projects and programs forwards.
The team is currently made up of eight additional project managers spread across United States and London. The extended team includes all members of the information services (IS) department, as well as those individuals outside of IS who are also working to deliver technology products across the business.
In order to succeed, you will have;
- Demonstrated expertise with priority assessment, resource allocation, estimating and budgeting, and document creation and management.
- Proven skills with automated tools for project management, including but not limited to: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and other applications in the Microsoft
- Ability to deal professionally and communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, with both internal and external clients on all levels.
- Proven negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
Ideally, you will have
- Ideally looking for candidates who possess a technical background with prior experience working at a law firm is an advantage.
- relevant higher education, certifications, and experience (BSc, MSc, PMP, Agile etc).
- Minimum seven years experience in all phases of project management.
- Minimum three years of supervisory/management experience.
For more information and a confidential discussion about this exciting new opportunity, please send your CV to (see below) and I will call you to discuss it.