Manufacturing Execution System ( MES ) Engineer
Posted on Jul 23, 2022 by Experis AG
Manufacturing Execution Systems Engineer
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Our client a leading Medical Device Company in Switzerland, is looking for a Manufacturing Execution Systems Engineer.
This role requires very good German and English skills.
- Start date: ASAP
- End date: annual contract
- Extension: possible
- Workplace: Basel
- Workload: 100%
- Home Office: possible from time to time
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Together with our internal business partner, you analyze new requirements for the MES system and implement the optimal solution for the requirements in the GMP environment
- Together with the MES team, you will ensure the administration and operation of the MES system. This also includes error analysis, problem solving and on-call service.
- You will plan and monitor projects with significant MES content from requirements specification to handover to production.
- Participate and support change control management and qualification and/or validation activities according to Roche internal guidelines.
- Conduct training of new employees for introduction to MES.
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable field
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a Systems Engineer and experience in supporting MES systems as well as contributing as a Systems Engineer/Administrator, Senior lvl
- Broad understanding of IT architecture with experience in integration environment and interest in process developments
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills and networked thinking to develop consistent solutions
- Willingness to work picket duty
- Very good German and good English skills are required
- Customer and result oriented, team player with very good communication and organizational skills
- Enthusiasm as well as self-dependent, customer-oriented way of working
Nice to Haves:
- Experience in project management
- Siemens Simatic IT MES knowledge/Siemens Opcenter Pharma MES knowledge
- Experience in supporting MES systems for automated manufacturing of biotechnological products
- Experience in GMP regulated environment
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Elaine Kanwar