Senior Manager/Director Business Project Management
Posted on Jul 23, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Senior Manager/Director of Project Management
SALARY: $170k - $200k plus 25% bonus
REMOTE; will need to come into the office 2x a month
Looking for a very strong manager or director of project managers. Any manufacturing or supply chain industry experience is a plus. Must be business focused - any IT a plus. You will interface with it finance HR and the business. degree's and certifications a must
- Deliver on all project management activities for an assigned project or program from Initiation through Closure.
- Manage projects in any functional area of a business, ie Manufacturing, Supply Chain, IT/Systems, HR, Finance, etc.
- Manage multiple projects or programs simultaneously. Potentially across multiple businesses, across time zones, internationally, etc. Includes travel nationally and internationally as required by the project.
- Adopt, utilize and enhance the standard company tools, processes and templates.
- Work with a continuous improvement mind-set so that all activities become inputs and improvements for future projects.
- Identify and manage project and program interdependencies.
- Manage external parties involved in an assigned project.
- Manage project completion, handover to steady-state, and post implementation reviews.
- Ensure compliance with company policies for health, safety and environment.
- Ensure compliance with company policies for governmental and local laws and regulations.
- Able to demonstrate 10+ years of formal, dedicated project management experience.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified.
- Able to demonstrate successful experience in managing projects across multiple business functions and disciplines.
- Able to demonstrate experience in leading discussions and extracting required information out of resources to define business requirements, project scope, solution design and options analysis, project planning, resource management, risk and issue management, communications plans, then be able to drive projects through to a successful completion.
- Able to demonstrate ability to confront situations that need resolution, no matter how uncomfortable the situation is.