JDE Program Manager
Posted on Jul 22, 2022 by Kryptos Technologies Ltd
Role Description: JDE Program Manager
Location: Rotterdam, Netherlands
Duration: 2 years (50% Onsite travel)
Roles & Responsibilities
Implement Terminal Inventory Handling (replace existing Inventory System)
Network Inventory Ownership (recording of Varo & 3rd Party ownership of product across VARO's network)
Phase out current physical nominations systems
Implement a Varo wide Excise solution including EMCS interface
This IT Project Manager will be assigned 100% to this initiative and will need to work in close partnership with the Project Sponsor/Manager from the Business side (Finance Manager Benelux). The Project Manager from the Business side is assigned to this initiative only with partial time.
- Plan in detail the different phases of the project, in particular: requirements & design, development, testing, cut over activities and go-live procedures.
- Facilitate and ensure alignment across the different stakeholders of the project. This engagement requires strong competencies in Stakeholder Management, Negotiation and Conflict Resolution.
- Ensure business analysts document requirements, provide functional designs for the different scope items and get sign-off on those
- Ensure JDE development is done accordingly to specifications and IT Governance
- Work with VARO's support manager to define move to support & operations procedures
- Regularly liaise with Business project manager to identify any risk, discuss mitigations and ensure business resources are available
- Ensure project dependencies are identified and managed via different projects delivering those dependencies. Escalate un-resolved dependencies.
- Ensure the scope items identified in the different releases are met accordingly to plan and cost
- Manage existing project team of functional and JDE business analysts, defining tasks and actions, ensure deliverables are validated by business users or peers and meet requirements
- Re-confirm project plan from existing project manager, working with the current project team to identify risks, dependencies from the program or other activities happening in parallel, resources required, cost and timelines
- Organize steering groups reporting project status, identify risks, elaborate decision points and options for steer
- Manage the project financials by: forecasting cost and define budgets, report actuals monthly and any deviations to plan
- Minimum 10 to 15 years of experience in project management, particularly on implementation of ERPs for Downstream Oil and Gas).
- Significant knowledge (10 years+) of goods movements and financial processes for Oil and Gas
- Experience with projects around ERP systems & JDE E1 implementations, particularly on sales and distribution/logistics modules.
- Experience in fast growing and corporate environment a must, experience in the oil industry a plus
- Fluent in English. Dutch is highly appreciated
- Excellent presentation skills
- Very good MS Office skills (Standard applications, visio, project)
- Hands-on/can do attitude
- Ability to set priorities
- Pragmatic and focused on delivering goals
- Creates a positive and production collaboration environment
- Solutions oriented