O365 - Sharepoint Developer
Posted on Jul 22, 2022 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
OFFICE 365 DEVELOPER (HYBRID WORK SCHEDULE)
SALARY: $100K to $120K
Looking for a candidate that has experience developing SharePoint sites in SharePoint online with out-of-the-box as well as custom features. including site collections master pages lists custom lists and web parts business process workflow and form solutions using Microsoft flow and power applications experience with UI branding experience developing custom applications using SPFX React JC Microsoft .NET
The company is in the midst of a number of exciting technology changes, including the adoption of Office 365: SharePoint Online, Teams, OneDrive, Exchange Online and more. Help us innovate at our company!
This role requires experience in all aspects related to SharePoint design, build and implementation tasks primarily in Online as well as working with other Office 365 products such as Teams, OneDrive. You will be working with customers to implement forms, workflows and SharePoint site customizations. You will also be leading some Office 365 tasks and supporting the migration of SharePoint On-Premises content to SharePoint Online. This includes ongoing support.
- 2+ years of experience with and in-depth understanding of Microsoft Office 365
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- Experience with developing SharePoint sites in SharePoint Online with out-of-the-box as well as custom features, including site collections, master pages, lists, custom lists and web parts
- Experience with developing business process workflows and forms solutions using Microsoft Flow and PowerApps.
- Experience with UI, branding and responsive design standards
- Experience with development of custom applications using SPFX, ReactJS both in classic and modern SharePoint Online sites
- Knowledge of Microsoft .NET technology stack