IT Project Manager
Posted on Jul 22, 2022 by Experis AG
IT Project Manager
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT Switzerland is on the search for an experienced IT Project Manager to join one of their clients, a well-known global technology leader company. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: 1st June
Duration: 6 months with possibility of further contract extension
- Assist in the execution of the customer project with vast amount of engineering background and with confident project management experience
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicate with all of them
- Act as a contact for our international customers in daily communication, leading face to face customer meetings and factory acceptance tests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinate the project with the senior project manager and actively contribute to the project phases of handover from sales, project structuring and planning, engineering, procurement, manufacturing, delivery, installation, testing, handover to customer, and ultimately closing
- Identify, qualify, quantify and manage project risks and ensure that all opportunities are identified and pursued
- Effectively monitor and control project progress, use of resources, and project financials
- Prioritize tasks, ensuring completion of key work packages as well as efficient reporting of project status
- MSc of mechanical or electrical engineering or similar is a must
- Financial education or experience is a plus
- Minimum 2-3 years in project management, preferably in the Gas-insulated switchgear industry.
- You are strong engineer and commercial background
- Project management certification is an asset
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English is a must, German is an advantage. Other languages such as Spanish, French, Russian, Arabic... can be an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and work in a complex and demanding environment
- Well-structured and stress-resistant multi-tasker
- 5-10% travel might be required
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico.