Posted on Jul 22, 2022 by IO Associates
Up to 140k CHF
A truly inspiring opportunity to join an industry-leading Space Group, pushing the boundaries in the development of high-tech satellite-based communication systems.
Here you will enjoy a multi-culturally diverse environment full of world class engineering talent, where you will play a pivotal role in managing the full life cycle evolution of their exciting Space product line!
This is the ideal opportunity for a Product/Business Development Manager with technical experience of Space applications & optics, as this core knowledge will need to be implemented when providing solutions to customers.
A highly reputable business who are excellent at rewarding their staff with generous financial incentives, as well as progression opportunities that will allow you to grow your career prospects quickly!
- Interface and acting as the Point of Contact with customers, sales and product management organization as well as the technical departments in order to manage the optical communication products in the best possible way
- Coordination of optical communication (OC) products road maps and of the product policy activities (with CTO and contribution with all the aspects related to market evolution as well as customer needs and trends and business plans
- Monitoring market and competitor evolutions and presenting on regular basis to internal stakeholders
- Preparation, management and maintenance of business plans, marketing material, product offering and competences for products
- Establishing and managing communication strategy for products in connection with communication department
- Acting as a worldwide capture lead for optical communication opportunities to discuss our solution with customers and internal stakeholders and lead the bid process related to the products
- Support strategic business plan process
- Enabling funding opportunities, contact with delegation and other actors as well as elaborating partnerships
- Engineer or physicist with background in optics and/or electronics, optical communications for space applications
- Strong background in business development, project management and/or sales management within the space domain
- Experience in business plan preparation and in preparation of commercial offers
- Ability to understand the needs of the counterpart and in adapting to different counterpart styles and needs
- Strong self-organization ability, pro-active attitude, strong in planning activities and executing accordingly
- Comfortable in working with evolving boundaries and easy to re-configure the work-plan accordingly
If interested in knowing more then please send me your CV ASAP and I will be in touch soon.