Delivery Manager, Assistant, Perm, Richardson, Tx
Posted on Jul 21, 2022 by Electronic Transaction Consultants LLC
Delivery Manager, Assistant, Perm, Richardson, TX
The Manager, is responsible for assisting the Delivery Manager in all aspects.
Essential Functions: Duties/Responsibilities
This position includes the following duties. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Ability to receive and execute instructions from senior members of the management team
- Develop understanding of business processes supported by assigned system(s)
- Support the organization's project management policy, practice, and methodology
- Collect timely and accurate progress information for project status reports
- Assist the manager in the administration of the assigned projects and teams
- Assist the manager for the resource planning and recruiting, SDLC process management, project planning and status reporting
- Coordinate the team daily activities and support the team members under the manager's direction
- Assist the manager to identify areas to streamline team or department operations. Assist the manager to lead efforts to implement such enhancements
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Completes tasks on time with quality with direction
- Basic knowledge of software development, practice, concepts, and technology obtained through formal training and/or work experience
- Basic knowledge technical/business environment
Education and Experience:
- B.S. or B.A. in Computer Science, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or work experience
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Minimal travel.