Jr. Omnichannel Business Operations Specialist
Posted on Jul 21, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Jr. Omnichannel Business Operations Specialist - Amsterdam, NL - Freelance
Global Enterprise Partners is looking for an Junior Omnichannel Business Operations Specialist to join a client of ours, operating in the fashion industry.
The position will report into the Omnichannel Operations Senior Manager and will be responsible for supporting markets and the stores with existing processes, tools, procedures.
The Omnichannel Specialist will need to forge strong partnerships and collaboration with the markets, and drive enhancements on the operational processes, together with the Product Development team and the Expansion team.
Jr. Omnichannel Business Operations Specialist requirements:
- Act as point of contact for Omnichannel capabilities and CRM live in stores towards the markets and internal teams
- Drive performance and engagement of markets to ensure maximum added value
- Effectively communicate and work closely with all teams involved, managing incentive programs and leading best practice sessions
- Support issue resolution by monitoring and executing actions needed to enable stores, markets, and stakeholders
- Identify patterns in challenges and requests from markets and stores, investigate issues and collaborate with stakeholders to develop enhancements and improve operational efficiency (Inc. training, process changes, system updates, new tool features, etc.)
- Collaborate closely with the training experts to develop, implement or support required training for existing and new experiential initiatives
Jr. Omnichannel Business Operations Specialist skills:
- 1-3 years' relevant experience in a Retail Operational environment, Store Management capacity or in an industry driving consumer experience elements
- Good understanding of the constantly evolving Retail/Omnichannel environment, needs, urgencies and priorities the stores face daily
- Experience working in agile methodology
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to organize their own work as well as lead meetings/workshops
- Ability to network
- Start date: ASAP
- Hours per week: 38-40
- Hybrid working set up (50% remote - 50% on-site) Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Duration: End of 2022 with possible extension
Interested? If you, or somebody else you know could be interested in this position, please apply directly with an updated CV to Bianka Bukosza or call.