QA Automation Engineer
Posted on Jul 21, 2022 by Stelfox Ltd
We are looking for a new colleague for our Software Engineering department at our location in Dublin You will work in an open and transparent corporate culture where leadership, relations and respect are important values. Our employees are passionate about their job and are all convinced that team spirit is at the heart of our success. In this stimulating, fast-growing and challenging environment, we offer you very competitive compensation and benefits, including.
Your tasks as QA Automation Engineer
- Working with the Product team to build products from proof of concept to production for my clients product catalogue.
- Plan and coordinate testing efforts with remote QA teams for cross functional dependencies Build, maintain & automate, regression and acceptance test scenarios in integration.
- Interpret test results, Identify, debug, diagnose and report bugs to the Development team
- Develop test plans and testware for our product suite, build performance suites and Testing dashboards, providing regular status updates against the test plans
Your profile as QA Automation Engineer
- Computer Science degree or equivalent in combination with Hands-on technical QA testing and automation working experience on testing frameworks and industry standard tools
- Good understanding of cloud hosting technologies and strong logic & script programming skills
- Experience with SQL & noSQL, and in testing REST APIs on microservices using Postman Detail oriented with a deep understanding of engineering best practices and process oriented while capable of managing different project priorities in an agile environment
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud architecture especially AWS Serverless framework, C# experience is a plus
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.