Release Manager/Release Train Engineer
Posted on Jul 21, 2022 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Release Manager/Release Train Engineer/Remote working with 1-2 days in the office in Den-Bosch/6 months/Start 3rd Aug
The role requires:
* Manage and optimise the flow of value through the Agile Release Train (ART)
* Lead program increment planning sessions to establish PI Objectives and PI Program Board with milestones and delivery dates.
* Collaborate with domain leads (part of product management) and domain architect to understand program features and drive Enterprise Technology release train delivery.
* Partner and collaborate with Agile Release Train (ART) team stakeholders, vendors and dependent teams.
* Manage and facilitate cross-functional team ceremonies to support development and application releases.
* Escalate and track team impediments, manage risks and dependencies, drive continuous improvement.
* Scrum master of one of the teams (Order-to-Cash)
* Coach stakeholders, teams, Scrum Masters in Agile/SAFe practices and mindsets
* Linking to the Portfolio level within the organisation
* Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college/university.
* 5+ years of experience in leading Information Technology projects.
* 2+ years of experience in delivering large scale IT solutions leveraging Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), preferably as release train engineer.
* Proven experience working in an international setting with distributed application development teams
* Proven experience in coaching leaders, teams, and Scrum Masters in Agile practices and mindsets.
* Proven experience in supplier management.
* Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
* Good attitude: engage others, share views, look ahead and make it happen. Fast adoption of new requirements
* Scrum methodology/Scrum Experience
* Good communication skills (Mostly English)