Solutions Architecture Senior Technical Lead - Business Applications
Posted on Jul 20, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
A prestigious fortune 500 company is on the search for a Solutions Architecture Sr. Technical Lead - Business Applications. This position is focused on business and 3rd party COTS application development and architecture. They need someone with 10+ years of related experience. They are looking for someone with hands on experience with cloud native large scale enterprise transformation. They need heavy experience with microservices, micro-Front End, and 12 factor applications architecture.
- Collaborate with Business Architects, Chief Product Owner, Product Owner, Agile Coach to ensure Solution and Technical Architecture creation for a given requirement/feature/initiative
- Collaborate with Enterprise Architecture and Risk & Security groups to ensure new and existing solutions are aligned with enterprise standards
- Partner with business and IT stakeholders to drive product research, RFP/vendor interview from technical perspective and POCs activities for COTS solution in a buy decision and owns the responsibility to communicate business cases for TAWG/ARB approvals
- Work with development leads on design brainstorming and design review to ensure alignment with architecture, patterns and standards
- Work with ART members to resolve implementation issues from business or technical requirements, design, code, testing, to technology/platform
- Introduce the overall technical vision for a particular solution by defining and establishing the solution architecture
- Define High Level Solution Intent, target state architectures and their roadmaps for portfolio products by collaborating with Business Architects, CPOs, POs, CDL and other business and IT stakeholders to ensure alignment in visions, goals and objectives.
- Define and create reference architectures and architecture/design patterns to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture roadmaps
- Own and drive development and maintenance of detailed solution intent, product architecture for a responsible ARTs (information, application, technology, security and deployment view points) that addresses functional and non-functional requirements and ensures alignment in implementation
- Plan and Develop Architectural Runway in support of new business Features and Capabilities
- Identify solution alternatives and/or new technologies to meet new business needs or solve existing business concerns, such as customer experience, operational efficiency, performance and cost effectiveness
- Participate in pre-deployment, deployment and post-deployment activities to ensure successful deployment
- Participate in incident resolution process to help trouble-shooting, identify issue resolution and impact assessments
- Build Reference Application/Implementation for reusability and accelerated adoption of new architectural standards/patterns
- Develop/Maintain Application Design pattern catalog
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience required; Advanced degree preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Solutions Architecture and Business Application development
- Prior Software development background
- 5+ years of relevant task management experience
- Hands-on and architectural experience with modern Cloud Native architectures is required in this role, as well as, proven record of leading architects through organizational transformations
- 3+ years of relevant large-scale enterprise transformation experience as relates to architecture preferred
- Prior experience in the primary or secondary mortgage industry is desirable
- Deep knowledge of various enterprise level Platforms widely used in the industry preferred
- Extensive experience in Solution Architecture patterns such as micro-front ends, microservices, 12 factor applications etc.
- Experience to tools and technologies such Java 8/10, Spring and Spring Boot, REST API, AWS Managed EKS, Istio Service Mesh, Apigee API Gateway, AWS Native Services, SONAR, Gradle, Bitbucket, SAFE Methodology, CI/CD, Jenkin, Artifactory, Docker, Apache Kafka, Cloud Data Lake, Amazon MQ, OAuth 2.0, Microservices/APIs, Angular 10, Cypress, Data Governance using Collibra, Atlas MongoDB, AWS RDS, RedHat PAM for jBPM and Business Rules, Kialis, CloudFormation etc.