Scrum Master - Netherlands (Hybrid) - 6 Months+
Posted on Jul 20, 2022 by Global Enterprise Partners
Scrum Master (Retail) - The Netherlands - 6 months
Global Enterprise Partners is currently looking for a Scrum Master for an upcoming project with one of our clients in the Consumer Goods market. The project will be in a Hybrid capacity.
* Guide the teams, stakeholders, and Product Owner on the Scrum Framework.
* Coach the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization.
* Coach the team to continuously improve and do so with data.
* Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
* Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
* Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis on learning and problem solving.
The Ideal Candidate:
* 3-5 Years of experience as a Scrum Master for a development team
* Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
* Knowledge of Lean techniques such as kaizen and root cause analysis.
* Experience with scaling techniques/dealing with dependencies between teams.
Start date: 1st August 2022
Duration: 6 months
Rate: Depending on experience
Location: The Netherlands
If you are interested in this role please get in touch with Philip Franks or send an email with an updated CV.