CVE - Flight Physics/Structures
Posted on Jul 20, 2022 by IO Associates
CVE - Structures
Up to 115,000 CHF
Excellent opportunity here for a self-motivated Compliance & Verification expert who has knowledge of aircraft structures and flight performance, looking to further their career with an Aerospace leader.
You will collaborate with a multi-disciplined team, in a dynamic and multicultural environment, helping define certification for innovative design changes; on some of the sector's most exciting new development programs!
What you do
* Classify Changes to Type Certificate into minor or major (iaw EASA Part 21) and approve minor changes
* Review and approve engineering certification documentation such as Certification Programmes, Test Plans, Compliance Documents (Engineering Reports) and Compliance Check Lists
* Witness certification testing (including qualification tests) and verification of loads, flutter, performance and stress compliance documents (Engineering Reports) for showing of compliance with the type-certification basis
* Communicate and co-operate with the Airworthiness Authorities worldwide
* Help define Certification Basis and Means of Compliance for CS/FAR Part 23 Sub-parts B,C and D for new Type Design and Changes to Type Design
* Assist in the analysis and interpretation of the airworthiness requirements
What you bring
* Bachelor's degree in a related engineering discipline, from an accredited institution
* At least 8 years' experience in aerospace, with very good knowledge of the following: aircraft structures, loads, flutter and flight performance. Knowledge of aircraft fatigue would be advantageous.
* Sound understanding of CS/FAR Part 23 sub-parts B, C and D
* Working knowledge and experience of civil certifications in the field of aircraft structures and flight performance
* Knowledge of EASA part 21 requirements
The client is hiring soon so please send in your CV if interested and I would be happy to provide more information!