Test Manager (m/w/d)
Posted on Jul 20, 2022 by ITech Consult
Test Manager (m/w/d) - Healthcare/Agile/Jira/HP ALM/E2E/English/Spanish
For our client Roche Diagnostics in Rotkreuz we are looking for a qualified Test Manager.
- Roche Diagnostics is a division of Roche, a market leader in the development and integration of solutions which use leading edge technology for the in-vitro diagnostics and e-healthcare sectors and on a global scale. Since our creation in 1896 we have not stopped growing and expanding while at the same time transforming the healthcare sector and caring for people worldwide.
- The digitalization of the healthcare sector opened up a range of new possibilities by which we can improve the quality of medical attention, meaning that the services are ever more accessible and have an enhanced impact in society.
- In Roche we continuously develop our extensive portfolio of digital solutions aimed at doctors and patients.
- In this role, the candidate will be working in a small team that is working on a dashboard for lab instruments. The team is split between Rotkreuz and St Cugat and it is important that he/she is capable of working with and managing the team members remotely
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage the overall testing deliverable, by ensuring correct test planning and estimation, driving test automation
- proactively identifying and highlighting risks to various stakeholders suggesting mitigation plans to ensure timely delivery of high quality output
- Define the testing strategy which would be completely integrated within the development cycle and drive an iterative E2E testing methodology aligning with the agile adoption strategy
- Drive in sprint testing automation ensuring minimum manual testing
- Implement a continuous testing and continuous regression model completely integrate
- Work closely with the vendor resources to ensure they are cross trained across applications and have a complete understanding of the various interactions within the eco system for a given End to End flow
- Coach and guide the vendor testing resources for their delivery, productivity and overall quality
- Coordinate and build a collaborative working relationship with the dev teams to ensure timely delivery of the program
- Minimum 5+ years' experience in Software Testing working within a large, complex industry, preferably in a regulated healthcare environment using Agile methodologies
- Experience as Test Manager
- Good knowledge of Testing tools Jira, HP ALM or similar test tools
- Extensive knowledge about test processes
- Excellent communication skills, with demonstrated proficiency in influencing, negotiating, and effective global collaboration
- Fluent English
Nice to haves:
- Degree in Computer Sciences
Reference No.: 921743SKN
Role: Test Manager
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.