Desktop Support Analyst
Posted on Jul 20, 2022 by Beacon Hill Staffing Group
Our client in the Cleveland, OH area is looking for a Desktop Support Specialist on a 6 month contract basis.
As a Desktop Support Specialist, you will provide timely technical software, hardware and network problem resolution; as well as, analytical diagnosis and step-by-step end user solutions.
The successful candidate will be comfortable with incident, problem, change and knowledge management concepts. This individual will document all work activities related to incidents, problems, requests and project tasks in the ticketing tool.
The qualified candidate will have:
- 2+ years' experience in Desktop Systems, including configuring PC hardware and peripherals, software installations in Local Area and Wide Area Networks and Windows 7/8/10 configuration and diagnostics.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills; exercise patience and professionalism during stressful situations.
- Strong interpersonal and active - listening skills with ability to work in a team-oriented/collaborative environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Understanding of network topologies desired.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive internal and external information.
If qualified and interested, please submit a resume and rate/salary expectations using the link below.
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries utilizing a complete suite of staffing services. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Life Sciences and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting our website.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future