Lead Sailpoint IAM Engineer
Posted on Jul 19, 2022 by Request Technology
*We are unable to sponsor as this is a permanent full time role*
*This can be a fully remote position*
A prestigious company is on the search for a Lead Sailpoint IAM Engineer. This company needs a Sailpoint expert and a SME. Someone who can work hands on with Sailpoint engineer, cloud (AWS or Azure), automation (Python, PowerShell, Bash), work with governance administration, and PAM.
- Enable the rapid adoption of digital solutions through the development of frictionless identity and access governance solutions.
- Create a delightful access experience by applying principles of self-service, process optimization, and UX design, thereby lowering the barrier maintaining a secure and compliant environment.
- Be a hero to support and operational teams, relieving their burdens through the implementation of end-to-end automation for IAM processes, while providing guidance and support as a trusted SME.
- Support development of strategy, vision and roadmap implementation of authentication, authorization, and identity governance controls.
- Develop strong working relationships with other contributors in the information technology organization by providing continuous assistance and thought leadership.
- Experience with various Identity and Access management concepts and technologies.
- Experience must include Identity Governance and Administration and Privileged Access Management. SailPoint a plus.
- Experience in authoring, reviewing, and presenting technical documentation including technical requirements, architecture diagrams and sequence/flow diagrams.
- Competency with one or more Scripting or programming languages such as Python, Java, PowerShell, Bash, C#, C/C++, etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations; Agile or Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) a plus.
- Hands on experience with a major cloud platform, such as AWS or Azure.