Insurance Technology Business Analyst - Technical Business Analyst
Posted on Jul 19, 2022 by Marshall Wolfe
Insurance Technology Business Analyst
Our client, a global insurance organisation, is looking to recruit an Insurance Technology Business Analyst for an initial 6-month contract (Inside IR35). The post holder will be required to help in the delivery team rolling out their new proprietary Broking platform. Ideally you will have worked in commercial insurance, knowledge of broking and the particulars of the London Market would be beneficial - and ensure that these are considered in the features being delivered, while still ensuring that the platform can be rolled out globally.
- Work as part of a fast-paced product delivery team, supporting the delivery of our in house Broking Platform, including integrations with other internal and external platforms.
- Lead workshops to explore requirements - tailoring your approach based on the features and audience.
- Lead forums to gather feedback on the platform from a global audience.
- Product Requirements: Work with the platform delivery team to identify what' is to be built, why, and how we can prove it's right; again using methods best suited to the particular delivery.
- Documentation - including features, backlog items and acceptance criteria, mock ups and user guides as required.
- Proven experience in a technical Business Analyst role
- Must have implementation experience
- Business facing role so strong stakeholder skills required
- Proven experience of writing and articulate requirements
- Strong MS Office skills particularly Excel
- Commercial insurance knowledge: You'll know the ins and outs of broking, ideally the specifics of the London Market and how this impacts any design or functional decisions.
- Experience of writing test cases
Please forward your CV in the first instance.