Project Manager (Quality) Dutch Defence Sector
Posted on Jul 19, 2022 by IT Human Resources
Quality Projects Manager
My client is a leading technology consultancy, supplying services to a customer in the Dutch defence sector. They seek a Quality Projects Manager (QPM) to enable this.
The clients' department facilitates the production departments and other organisational elements by guaranteeing uniform methods and techniques, product and service management, high-quality craftsmanship and the flexible use of scarce and/or generic expertise.
The department contributes to standardizing internal business operations, increasing the quality of production and increasing the flexibility of production capacity.
Since continuous improvement is important to the IT company, the department contributes to the associated improvement of processes and the development of employees.
The QPM will assess improve the quality of the projects by:
- Guiding the project management reporting cycle and advising management on the actions to be taken.
- Assessing project management products and advising on measures to be taken to promote project management;
- Provides solicited and unsolicited advice on specific aspects about individual projects and programmes, for example in the field of risk management
- The functioning of the project resp. program organization
- Project control aspects such as scope and change management
- Continuous improvement of project management, by:
- Analysing recommendations from project final reports, evaluations and reviews and distilling lessons learned.
- Keep up with developments in the field.
- Making suggestions for improvement and support improvement propsals
- Implementing suggested improvements
Furthermore, the QPM will co-ordinate the establishment, management and communication of a described standard methodology, techniques and working methods for projects based on defense instructions and instructions and subject standards such as PRINCE2, IPMA and P3O. This will involve the development of a quality management system to be used by the QPM and an assessment framework for the projects.
The QPM is responsible for designing the manual that is used within the department and they will:
- Set and monitor quality frameworks and is involved in executing, reviewing and supporting projects and programmes.
- Managing (senior) project secretaries:
- Coach and guides employees
- Provide input for the operating cycle
- Describe the uniform working method in the field of quality management.
For immediate consideration please send me your latest CV
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.