Enterprise Applications Architect MuleSoft
Posted on Jul 19, 2022 by Request Technology - Craig Johnson
*We are unable to sponsor for this permanent Full time role*
*Position is bonus eligible*
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an Enterprise Applications Architect with strong MuleSoft experience. Candidate will be responsible for developing architecture strategies and plans to support different application development portfolio needs across the different lines of businesses. Candidate will also provide direction, make high level design choices, and influence decision making by collaborating with solutions architects, business and IT owners. Candidate will partner with strategy and planning teams to support strategic planning activities from an enterprise architecture perspective to help shape investment decisions and develop architecture road-maps.
- Create, maintain, and govern architectural views and blueprints depicting the Business and IT landscape in its current, transitional, and future state.
- Recommend long-term direction on strategic advancements within the technical portfolio.
- Define and maintain standards for artifacts containing architectural content within the operating model.
- Build a Community of Practice for solutions architecture while leveraging architectural tools, processes, and practices.
- Offer insight, guidance, and direction on the usage of emerging trends and technical capabilities.
- 10+ years of experience in developing architecture road maps, reference architectures, and evangelizing adoption of architecture principles in the design and delivery of technology solutions.
- Experience with Mulesoft, API management, ETL, ERP, and CRM technologies.
- Experience with cloud native architectures, micro services, enterprise integration platforms, messaging infrastructures, and event driven architectures. web and mobile development technologies/services, COTS software.
- Experience in large scale design of complex systems and distributed architectures, in providing architecture technology oversight, and leading a team of architects through large scale initiatives.
- Working experience with architecture frameworks such as TOGAF.
- Working experience with modern agile development methodologies and practices.
- Typically requires 2 to 17 years of equivalent work experience that provides knowledge of an exposure to funamental theories, principal and concepts.