Solutions Architect Manufacturing: PLM, MES, SAP PP, MM, Apriso, (m/f)
Posted on Jul 18, 2022 by emagine
Are you a Solution Architect functional knowledge of, automotive, rail, aerospace or other industrial manufacturing industries?
Do you have an understanding of solutions such as PLM, MES, SAP Manufacturing?
emagine is looking for a Solution Architect to complement a clients team. You will be supporting multiple projects, capturing internal customer requirements, designing high-level solution architecture, and communication of business solutions to Technical Architects.
- Industrial Manufacturing Solution Architect/Technologies Consultant with over 8 years experience
More than 5 years of work experience as a Solution Architect or similar role
- Experience of working in enterprise projects in manufacturing Industries
- Knowledge of various manufacturing solutions: PLM, EBOM, MES, Apriso, SAP Manufacturing
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor or Master Degree holder in Computing or Manufacturing Technologies
- Run Workshops, requirement gathering, solution designing
- Designing high level architecture
- Identify business needs and communicate them to Technical Architects
- Assess the business impact of technical choices
- Drafting and maintenance of architecture documentation
For a full breakdown of the project details and deliverables please send the latest version of your CV or call Brendan with you questions.
emagine is a professional and reliable business partner and solutions provider with more than 25 years of experience in delivering future-oriented and demanding technology projects. Together with our 3,300 employees, external consultants and specialists, we plan, control and implement these IT, Engineering and business projects for renowned companies worldwide. In 2021, emagine Group merged with the Scandinavian market leader ProData Consult to enlarge our joint services and geographical footprint. Present in 9 Western and Northern European countries, we also cover 3 Nearshoring hubs in Poland and 1 Offshoring Centre of Excellence in Bengaluru. Last year, the enlarged Group achieved a combined turnover of 442+ million euros, with aims to grow both our staff base and our services offered.