Senior DevOps IdP/IAM Engineer
Posted on Jul 18, 2022 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Role: Senior DevOps IdP/IAM Engineer
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Contract Type: part time/Full-time
Our client is active in the Insurance sector seeking for a proactive candidate. The role responsibilities involve ensuring stable operation of the Identity Provider (Idp) solution at the application level, including involvement in incident, problem and change management.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Analysis and implementation of customer requirements in the area of authentication and authorization (eg SSO, Adaptive Authentication, MFA, ABAC)
- Documentation of functional, non-functional, and technical specifications including extension and maintenance of the IdP operating documentation
- Active further development and optimization of the IdP solution in the context of self-services and automation
- Degree or higher education in computer science or a comparable orientation
- Several years of practical experience in the field of IdP engineering
- Sound understanding of modern authentication, federation and authorization concepts/protocols
- Good language skills in German and/or English, both spoken and written
- Flexible office hours & hybrid work environment.
- Career developments & Access to training
- We have an Employee Restaurant
- Dynamic & Agile work environment
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.