Posted on Jul 18, 2022 by AFPS
The role highlights:
- Reporting the day-to-day operations of the corporate holding company and its filings.
- Monthly management consolidation.
- Quarterly reporting and forecasting.
- Preparing the straight forward statutory consolidation for external reporting. (Wholly owned subsidiaries).
- Assisting in dealing with the audit enquiries.
- Involvement in the company's capital structuring, loan structuring, expansion plans and due diligence.
- The company is growing including making acquisitions, there are always other projects or work going on that you will be involved in.
- An accounting qualification (ACA etc).
- Technical accounting skills.
- Practical Knowledge of IFRS16/IAS38 will appreciated at the interview but is not essential at this stage.
- Ability to work in a team. it really is a team you are joining.
- For the right person there WILL be career progression opportunities.
The client - I have dealt with the hiring manager for many years and he is a great guy with a lot of experience that he is willing to pass on. I am dealing directly with him, no HR Dept etc interfering.
Location: Lovely offices near London Paddington/Marylebone, but the team mixes the office with home working as the workload/team work dictates.
Whilst a public company the management group is VERY small, you will be expected to interact with the management team and occasionally the executive. They treat their staff well, the bonuses can be generous and interesting projects for those who prove their worth and loyalty to this company. The incumbent is only leaving as they have been offered a truly once in a lifetime opportunity.
Please upload your CV or email it directly and please ensure that you include a phone number, our consultancy is rather old school. We like to talk to candidates!
Fusion, FCCS, XERO, general ledger, Cognos Controller, Anaplan,epm,epbcs, consolidation, PeopleSoft, BI, Tagetik