Digital Business Analyst, Website Accessibility
Posted on Jul 18, 2022 by Neem Consulting
We are looking for an energetic and motivated Digital Business Analyst with extensive Accessibility experience to join our team. The successful candidate will be comfortable working without close supervision and is required to lead the formulation and strategy for Accessibility at one of our blue chip multinational clients.
Working with strong responsibility for the eventual quality of the final products for the client, the BA will:
- Define Accessibility Standards for implementation in the various Web Platforms in use
- Concerning Accessibility:
- Work with the client to understand, define, document and sign off the accessibility requirements
- Develop User stories in BDD format to help developers develop according to precise requirements.
- Conduct compatibility testing across Browsers and Mobiles
- Development of Test Cases and User Acceptance Criteria using 3-Amigo Process in an Agile Sprint Framework.
- Testing - Conduct both Manual Testing and automation if required using tools and standard industry techniques.
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least two years of solid experience of website accessibility
- At least five years working as a Digital Business Analyst
- Have an appreciation of different international accessibility standards such as WCAG and others
- Knowledge of project management tools including but not limited to Jira, Confluence, etc
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Technical knowledge of UML, API's and XML is highly desirable.
- Detailed knowledge of accessibility standards legislation
You will naturally build relationships with the customer and lead them through the processes necessary to deliver robust digital solutions. We are looking for an individual who is customer focussed and willing to roll up their sleeves and get the job done.
Excellent communication and documentation skills are essential.
Pls provide a covering letter describing why you believe you are suitable for this role, together with your desired rate