OT/IT Security Analyst
Posted on Jul 18, 2022 by Source Technology
OT/IT Security Analyst - Switzerland
- 6+6 month contract
- Remote (Happy to go onsite on occasion - Basel)
- Rate Depends on experience
- Perform technical Security Risk Assessments for new solutions, through process-level walkthroughs, control testing, etc
- Critical analysis on established and newly developed computer systems and networks
- Define pragmatic solutions to reduce identified technical risks to acceptable levels and enabling projects to proceed where feasible
- Perform review of site OT Firewall setup including rules, zones, etc.
- Identify non-compliant OT Firewall rules and work with the site, project and infrastructure teams on remediation. In cases where not possible ensure security exceptions are properly documented and approved.
- Liaise with site IT/OT project leads and relevant global IT teams such as infrastructure to ensure IT/OT network and infrastructure are followed and site project efforts are properly prioritized and supported.
- The position requires strong technical and analytics skills to quickly analyze and understand technical architectures
- Thorough understanding of computer networking systems, database administration, SAAS,PAAS and Internet security.
- Knowledge of OT network segregation concept based on Purdue model, knowledge of Firewalling and filtering.
- Background in Security Architecture, Penetration Testing, Cloud Security and Secure Software Development would be highly advantageous
- Ability to communicate technological concepts and translate technical risk into meaningful business risk
- Excellent communication skills in English, other language skills would be an advantage
- Ensure mitigation status of risks are tracked in GRC tool
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Security certifications would be an advantage: Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) GIAC Penetration Tester (GPEN) EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), etc
- Lifescience industry experience, particularly in the area of GxP would be advantageous
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in IT Cybersecurity domain
Send me your CV and number and lets talk in more detail