IT Trade Floor Support
Posted on Jul 18, 2022 by Robert Walters
Robert Walters has partnered a Price Risk Management company looking for an IT Trade Floor Support to join their IT Infrastructure team in their Paris office.
The company is focused on supporting their clients in managing the impact of price fluctuations across their respective value chains and reduce their exposure to risk in order to protect or optimise profitability.
You will join a team of 10 with a demanding tech support office requiring a technical mindset with great interpersonal skills.
Key responsibilities include:
- A highly experienced trade floor Support Engineer supporting end-users within a trading environment providing 1st/2nd line IT support for desktop, telephony, network, server, electronic trading and market data technology within MBCL.
- Logging and end-to-end management of support tickets through to closure.
- Assist IT Support Manager in ensuring compliance to corporate IT policy.
- An engineer that thrives providing hands-on support to ensure the effective running of the systems and services who has the ability to stay calm and clear when dealing with end-user issues in a pressurised environment.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft desktop technologies, including Windows 10, Office, Skype, etc.
- Excellent understanding of desktop hardware and peripherals specifically in a trade floor environment (Dell, HPE, Konica, BT Dealerboards).
- Good understanding of PC imaging processes and software installations (SCCM).
- Good understanding of email and messaging applications. (Exchange, O365, Mimecast)
- Excellent methodical troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of ITIL processes/ITIL Foundation.
- Excellent understanding of Investment Bank related technology.
- Excellent understanding of installation and support of electronic trading and market data applications.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or get in touch with me (see below)