Delivery Manager - Telco Virtual Estates
Posted on Jul 18, 2022 by Flint Consulting Limited
My client, a global telecoms operator is currently looking for a delivery manager to join them on a long term basis.
Please note this role is Inside IR35
Working within virtual Estates they are looking for an experienced Delivery Manager with relevant experience to manage a series of change implementations within the area.
As the role holder, you will work under the broad direction of the Lead PM and be accountable for project delivery of agreed scope to time, cost and quality.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Alignment with Project Manager
- Management & scheduling of technical changes
- Escalation management via the Project Manager
- Alignment with 3rd party vendors, and internal teams
- Facilitation of implementations
- Status reports into Project Manager on progress: showing RAG, completed tasks, next planned activities
- Performance review call hosting and reporting
Experience and knowledge required for this role:
- Structured and methodical, detailed conscious planner
- Effective communications skills, projecting competence and credibility
- Stakeholder management skills
- Driven and focussed, insists on high level of performance and does not become resigned to the inevitability of delays.
- Proven track record of delivery and a track record of achieving results through people in a Matrix delivery team
- Telecoms Network or IT experience is a key advantage
- Being able to work individually as well as in a team