Data and Analytics Manager
Posted on Jul 17, 2022 by Cornucopia IT Resourcing Ltd
Data and Analytics Manager - Fully Remote - Long-term Contract - €410 p/d
Cornucopia have partnered with an industry-leading software company with headquarters located in Dublin and remote teams in UK and Europe. Our team members are typically located within 2-hour time zone for better collaboration.
We specialise in Digital Transformation including agile software development, DevOps, automation, databases, and cloud consulting. The client are an AWS registered partner.
We are hiring the Data & Analytics Manager who plays a broad role in supporting personnel and commercial departments with any and all informational or data-related, analytical, administrative or reporting needs. The position requires a strong aptitude for technology, a professional demeanour, and excellent troubleshooting skills. The Data Manager must also have strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborating with organisational leaders to identify opportunities for process improvements, make strategic adjustments, and exploit opportunities focused on maximising programmatic impact
- Maintains knowledge of professional principles, legal and/or reporting requirements affecting clinical data research and management, and adheres to industry and government standards.
- Provides overall leadership in the areas of integration governance, quality control, and auditing of information, including working directly with application developers and clients.
- Influence and drive change within customer organisations, including governance, consulting, key business process reviews, application reporting/adoption initiatives, feature enablement
- Proven track record of leading implementation projects as a consultant, business analyst, or IT lead and/or business sponsor
- Must be able to take complex business and software concepts and articulate them to an audience of varying perception levels
- Working alongside cross-functional teams and senior management to prioritise business and information needs
- Coordinates activities to meet project deadlines.
- Prioritises conflicting client requests.
- Ability to balance day-to-day project execution and long-term Customer Success within a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Possesses a working knowledge of the enterprise application system and database portfolio, including development technologies, application design strategies, access methods, naming standards, performance tuning, and integration strategies necessary to maintain information integrity, security and physical storage requirements.
- Possesses an expert knowledge of logical and physical Datamodelling and leverages these skills to ensure consistent and efficient application of technologies.
- Working knowledge of Tableau platform, reporting, structure/design, and query languages is preferred.
- Familiarities of data architecture, quality, mapping, and structures.
- Skill in providing delivery direction in clear and concise matter. Skill in prioritising and multi-tasking.
- Skill in communicating and collaborating with and providing guidance to staff.
- Ability to work under pressure, resolve conflict, and exhibit professionalism in demanding situations.
- Preparing reports for executive leadership that effectively communicate trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data that help diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts and define new process improvement opportunities
- Working in cloud environments like AWS, OracleCloud etc
- Knowledge of multiple technologies like SnowFlake, Oracle, etc
- Knowledge of multiple reporting technologies