Posted on Jul 17, 2022 by Project People
Full Stack Developer
I am helping my client, a world class Telecoms company, to find an an experienced full stack PHP developer:
Full Stack Developer
Here, we've done things differently since day one. We take the script and RIP it up, we're a big-hearted energetic bunch, striving for a better connected life. The energy of our people, the pace at which we operate, and the thrill of making bold moves is exhilarating and addictive. Magic happens when we power the connections that millions value, and you can feel it When these things combine, phenomenal things happen. We encourage our employees to face their weaknesses, to really open themselves up to new challenges and projects in a super-charged and rich learning environment. We want you to become the best version of yourself.
Join us as a Full Stack Developer
Do you love to code and create business solutions? Want to work for a first-class digital team in a rapidly growing industry? If so, listen up! We are currently recruiting for a developer to join our in-house digital team of talented individuals and were hoping youll be our next superstar. Our Digital team helps develop highly custom websites and digital services and solutions with innovative features that function flawlessly, each and every time.
What else it involves
- Work with our digital designers, product specialists and business owners to create dynamic applications and digital services across our Teleoms Ireland platforms both internal and customer facing.
- Support and maintain existing digital platforms with an eye toward continuous improvement.
- Use your development skills to advise and consult on digital solutions based on business requirements; leading the development, implementation and improvement of technical services.
- Provide options, alternative solutions and suggestions based on your technical expertise and knowledge of the digital sector with a strong focus on UI and UX principles.
- Set up Servers and environments based on efficiency and best practice methodologies.
- Work with external partners and agencies to assist with outsourced projects that may require integration with internal systems or information feeds to be provided or received
- Participate in team workshops, tech talks and brainstorming sessions to come up with better processes, introduce new technologies and come up with great projects and innovative solutions to drive the Digital team forward.
The skills we are looking for
- Youve worked on multi-person development teams in the past and enjoy working within the rigor of the latest project management and CI methodologies to deliver incredible products to your customers.
Ideally, youve worked with any of the following:
- Experience Building RESTful APIs
- Object-Oriented PHP, Unit Testing, MySQL
- CSS (LESS, PostCSS), jQuery, JSON and Ajax
- IIS and Apache Servers
- AWS setup and environments
- JIRA, GitLAB, Slack
Benefits of Working for us
- Flexible working with our new Hybrid model, our employees will enjoy more flexibility working from home and our office locations in Dublin or Limerick (2/3 days per week office based)
- Competitive salary, annual performance bonus & pension contribution
- 25 days holidays plus 2.5 company days
- Annual Leave buy or sell (buy or sell up to 5 days AL each year)
- Healthcare Insurance through our flexible benefits programme
- Life assurance, phone & laptop, subsidized canteen
- Access to learning & development tools such as LinkedIn Learning
- Free on-site parking
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply to this ad in the first instance or send across an updated Cv along with coversheet to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.