Oracle Solution Owner (EBS) - Hybrid Working
Posted on Jul 17, 2022 by Project People
Oracle Solution Owner (Solution Architect)
Dublin, Ireland (with some flexibility)
Looking for an experienced contract Oracle Solution Owner, with excellent hands-on development skills, for a global IT client based in Dublin.
Are you an experienced Solution Architect with good Oracle development experience? Can you guide customers regarding their Oracle eBusiness Suite solution and its technical support? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to ensure our customers' critical systems are delivering for their business? This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
We are looking for an Oracle Solution Owner (Solution Architect) to act as the technical owner for our customers' end-to-end solution and in particular Oracle eBusiness Suite to ensure their fast-moving business runs smoothly and efficiently. Your role will involve both strategic and operational elements, keeping the business running smoothly and proposing initiatives for improvement and transformation.
You will be part of a dynamic and supportive team driven by customer success and our commitment to delivery. We look forward to welcoming you into the team where you will have the space to thrive and demonstrate your skills. You will be supported by our large experienced team and our deep partnership with Oracle - we are one of their largest partners.
With technology always evolving, we will also support your development, particularly in the area of Oracle Cloud. We would like you to be part of our team taking customers on their cloud journey in coming years.
Our focus is on World Class Delivery. We are one of the world's largest human-centric Digital Transformation providers.
Our vision is to Make the Impossible Possible, solving societal changes and making the world more sustainable. Our Oracle solutions underpin this vision - for Irish, European and Global customers in all industries.
- Subject-matter expert in Oracle eBusiness Suite development or support - advantage if you have Oracle eBusiness Suite Financial module experience eg AR/AP/GL/FA/CE/AGIS
- Good workflow experience, WebADI, with related designs, integrations, interfaces, APIs development, changes and support
- Identification of value-add initiatives and efficiency improvements, engaging with business stakeholders
- Experience in owning Incidents (P1, P2) and Problems through to resolution against customer Service Level Agreements
- Creating Root Cause Analysis reports
- Govern technical standards and provide quality assurance for eg coding and delivery
- Own disaster recovery testing and business continuity planning
- Flexdeploy is an advantage
Shape your world and achieve together
We want the best people on our team, so we welcome and encourage applications from people with a diverse variety of experiences, backgrounds and identities. The role may demand some travel and flexibility to meet clients and to drive performance, within a culture of respect for professional and private commitments. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all.
If you want to work alongside people with different ideas, in an inclusive business, that will welcome you and support you, come and co-create the future with us.
If interested, please apply to this advert in the first instance, or send a CV along with covering note to (see below)
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.