Angular.NET Core Developer-45k-55k-Hybrid-Permanent
Posted on Jul 17, 2022 by OCS Resourcing
Angular .NET Developer - Hybrid/London - Permanent role - Salary between £45k-55k DOE + Flexible Benefits
Leading IT Consultancy with offices in UK and Europe (Netherlands, Belgium and Switzerland) is looking to recruit a permanent Angular .NET Developer. We deliver a range of services from IT Consultancy, Software Project Development and Application Support Services for our corporate clients covering Insurance, Retail, FMCG, Automotive, Logistics & Leasing, Publishing and Charity domains (including UN organizations) which are well-known names.
The role has a hybrid work schedule, split between Working from Home and travelling few times per month at one of our offices (Horsham/Borehamwood) or Central London.
Key Requirements for .NET, Angular Developer:
- Minimum 6 months + .NET and Angular experience - essential
- 5+ years of commercial experience in .NET development - mandatory
- C# .NET, MVC, MS SQL Server 2008/2012 with strong SQL and Stored Procedures - essential
- .NET Core, VB.NET, SSIS, SSRS - nice to have
- Good analysis skills and experience working with data (ie to identify and resolve problems or analyze existing systems/applications to ascertain and document what they do) - would be an advantage
- Proven strong communicator, who is able to speak about technical matters in non-technical (plain) English
- Ability to hit the ground running (previous experience working on your own) - would be a great advantage
- Salary between £45k-55k, depending on experience
- Variety of Benefits (including Pension, Life insurance, Medical & Dental cover, Permanent Health Insurance, Critical Illness benefit, etc.)
- Holiday Allowance increases based on the length of service
- Variety of work
- Opportunity to progress, both in terms of skills, experience and grade levels quickly for the motivated and talented individual
For further information on this excellent Angular & .NET Developer role please email CV to the address shown.