Aviation Technician (Electrical) Onsite - Spain
Posted on Jul 17, 2022 by WA Consultants
Urgently required for an aviation client, a Command and Control Technician to join a flight-test team.
- You will be responsible for supporting all technical and operational activities related to system operation, manufacturing and troubleshooting.
- Actively participate in the flight tests
- Maintain the ground control station
- Execute acceptance tests
- Verify maintenance instructions
- Manufacture electronic units
- Test of electrical and electronic devices
- Assemble and integrate mechanical solutions
- Integrate and test units as a Ground Control Station
- Specific projects and tasks assigned by management
- Electrician or Electronic technical education;
- Min. of 2 years' aviation experience
- Excellent wiring skills
- Experience with crimping and stripping tools, soldering and data recording
- Hands-on approach
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Advanced English language skills is essential
Duration: 12 Months
Working full time on-site in Spain is required.
To arrange a video interview, please send CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.