IT Business Analyst - (ITSM/ITIL/Government/Liverpool)
Posted on Jul 17, 2022 by Methods Business and Digital Technology Limited
Role: IT Business Analyst
Client: Central Government Department
Contract: Initially 9 months + scope to extend
Location: Liverpool. They operate flexible working arrangements that allow working from home
Day rate: up to £575 Inside IR35
Essential Skills and Experience
- Significant experience of working as a Senior Business Analyst, holding a professional BA certification and extensive experience in a technical environment.
- Strong analytical skills, ability to understand problem domain and express complexity in clear terms to technical and non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to think analytically, solve problems to complex business processes and document results.
- The ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise manner across business and technical departments.
- Extensive data mapping skills and the ability to digest and explain complex data requirements
- Understanding of ITIL processes and detailed understanding of the software delivery life cycle
- Highly organised with a logical, methodical approach to work.
- Proficient in the use of Office 365 applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Awareness of the Azure Cloud and Microsoft Power platform architecture.
- Experience of working within the Public sector is desirable.
- BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Analysis or equivalent
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation