SAP EHS - EMIS Consultant - Elia Brussels, Berlin
Posted on Jul 17, 2022 by Source Technology
SAP EHS/EMIS Consultant
Onsite/Remote: 2d onsite/3d remote
Start date: 18/07/2022
End date: 31/05/2023
Hours pw: 40
Duration: 1 year
Option to extend: YES!
Our Belgian client from within energy sector is looking for a SAP EHS/EMIS consultant
Our client is an electricity provider based in Belgium, Brussels, and Germany, Berlin. Both of these divisions/transmission system operators are implementing the SAP EHS software on a joint SAP system, release S4/Hana 2020 SPS03.
The scope of the project includes processes of the following EHS modules:
Incident Management, Risk Assessment, Environmental Management and Chemical Data Management. In addition, SAP Management of Change (MoC) will be introduced and interfaces to other SAP modules will be created. The object of the service is to carry out the requirements analysis, advise the business experts on the feasibility of implementation in SAP, and implement the system customization for Belgian and German teams in an iterative approach.
- Preparation and implementation of workshops to determine the business requirements
- Creation of a solution design based on the determined requirements and the feasibility in SAP Standard EHS
- Implementation of the solution design in SAP EHS customizing
- Regular participation in project calls
For Belgian division, the requirements assessment, the consulting, and the system implementation for the Environmental Management are to be carried out.
For German division, the system implementation for incident management, risk assessment, environmental management and chemical data management is to be carried out. The requirements for system adaptation will be collected in an Excel list.
- Extensive experience in SAP implementation projects
- Extensive knowledge in customizing SAP EHS on S4/Hana 2020
- Basic knowledge of the related SAP modules PM, MM, HR
- Very Good English language skills (C1 or better)
For more information reach out to Ludwina Gadelkareem from Source Technology (part of SGI)