Linux/Openshift Engineer - Red Hat Enterprise/Ansible
Posted on Jul 17, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Linux/Openshift Engineer - Red Hat Enterprise/Ansible - this is a long term contract opportunity for a globally operating Basel based company in the financial sector.
- Ensuring best practice implementation of core server and infrastructure application technologies
- Managing existing technologies to ensure a secure, supportable, and highly available environment.
- Providing a stable infrastructure, network, database and infrastructure application environment for a range of applications as assigned
- Supporting business-critical infrastructure applications and their dependencies as assigned by developing forward-thinking processes ensuring the reliability and suitability to business applications across various industry-leading hardware technologies
- Leading changes related to new releases or design changes to the environment, in cooperation with other internal teams and external service providers.
- Strong knowledge in OpenShift and container technology
- Demonstrated experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems administration
- Well-versed in automation using Ansible and Ansible Tower
- Expertise in systems management and provisioning using Red Hat Satellite
- Good knowledge in backup solutions, ideally Networker
- Consistent track record in provision of third-level support and design input in an enterprise environment
Your soft skills:
- Strong communication skills and a proactive personality
- Good at team collaboration and client focused
Location: Basel, Switzerland
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.