React Developer - London - React/Redux - Asset/Investment Management
Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by Strike IT Services
React Developer is required for a 6-month initial contract with a leading Asset/Investment Manager based in London. As the React developer, you will be part of the Front Office Tech team and will be responsible for building highly responsive UI components using React and Redux, as well as working on the existing trading and research platforms' front ends.
THIS ROLE IS INSIDE IR35
There is a hybrid work model for this role, with ideally 1 day a week in the office
- Experience in building Front End Single Page Applications with React and Redux.
- Experience with common React libraries, patterns and principles.
- RESTful APIs.
- Awareness of common Front End styling paradigms (eg: CSS modules, CSS in js).
- Knowledge of common challenges in Front End development (eg: browser behaviour and limitations, Front End application optimisations, etc).
- Knowledge of general Front End tooling (particularly Nodejs and npm).
- Experience in structuring and writing unit tests.
- Experience in setting up and writing end to end tests
- Experience and interest in RxJS.
- Experience with Cypress.
- Experience with material UI.
- Familiarity with react hooks.
- Experience in Asset/Investment Management.