Electronic AIT Engineer
Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by IO Associates
Are you an experienced AIT Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work in the Zurich area for at least 7 months?
My client, a well-known name in the Space sector is currently seeking an exprienced AIT Consultant to work on their new project. Following a recent upturn in projects, they are looking for someone to join their team in the coming weeks..
Perform AIT tasks for space flight quality electronics hardware during the AIT campaign including environmental testing (Space Environment) but not limited to:
- Performance & Function Test of electronics hardware. (Manually and Automated
- Vibration Testing;
- Thermal Vacuum Testing;
- EMC Testing.
Typically, your day to day tasks will include:
- Runing tests from existing procedures, test software and scripts;
- Generate high quality test reports delivered to external customers and international space agencies (ESA/NASA)
Therefore, I am ideally seeking candidates with the following skills and expertise:
- Electronics test experience and environment test experience, especially thermal Vacuum Test campaign experience.
- Must have worked in Space Sector before. Electronics Unit or Sub-system test campaign
- and reviews.
- Must have worked an environmental test campaign, including Thermal Vacuum testing.
- Competent in use of standard electronic test equipment: Oscilloscopes, Voltage and
- Current Probes, Multimeters, Frequency Counters, Function Generators, Micro-Ohmmeter
- Languages: English (fluent) verbal and written.
- Vibration, Shock, EMC Test experience
- Matlab software experience
Does this sound like you? If so, please apply via the link on this advert and I'll call you ASAP to discuss the role in more detail.
Please note - due to the nature of the project, I am only able to accept candidates that have current valid Swiss work permits or are currently an EU National.