Customer Experience Consultant
Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by Gazelle Global Consulting
One of my market leading client is urgently looking for a Customer Experience Consultant to join their team in Brussels, Belgium.
Are you a Digital Marketing Consultant who can combine business and digital marketing know-how, with operational expertise to build outstanding experiences for our customer's customer?
What you will do:
- Design, plan and execute workshops and working sessions with customers
- Design and run customer research sessions (eg focus groups, journey mapping sessions, interviews, etc.). Plus, carry our audits & heuristic reviews
- Translate customer needs, pain points and opportunities into actionable recommendations for journey optimisation
- Work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team (ie, Strategists, Business Analysts, Designers, Developers, etc.) to gather, understand and decode business requirements to inform project scope and objectives
- Bring ideas to life through a variety of visual means (eg, scamping, wireframing, prototyping, etc.)
- Provide delivery oversight across design and development sprints
- Help drive projects forward, always championing the customer experience
- Translate customer needs into business requirements
- Understand and interpret customer experience measurements
- Develop operational plans to deliver great customer experiences
- Have experience with leading facilitated sessions in customer journey mapping and service blueprinting
What you need:
- The ideal candidate has 5+ years of CX in customer journey, customer blueprinting or human centered design
- Knowledge and implementation of core CX efforts end-to-end, including customer research, strategy, vision, design, development, testing, and associated change management practices
- A portfolio showing end-to-end customer experience projects across multiple platforms (predominantly digital) inc. research, wireframes, prototypes, and customer validation
- Experience & understanding of various design processes including full HCD/lean/agile
- Excellent verbal/written presentation and communication skills
- Able to manage client/stakeholders and skilled in balancing customer and business needs
- Must have proficiency in Dutch & French - must be able to converse and write in both
My client offers:
- Broad range of activities, tasks and projects
- Further development and professional advancement
- Friendly and international working environment
- Competitive salary and various benefits
Does this sound like you?
If you want to be involved with a fast-paced environment with an employer that offers a generous competitive salary and professional growth, then this position is a perfect match for you. Limited slots available, Please send me your CV immediately!