Datawarehouse Application Owner
Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by TEKsystems
Contract Type: Permanent
We are looking for personality who wants to learn the past and is able to shape the future. We want to rethink our current Wealth Management data warehouse. As the application owner of Wealth Management data warehouse, you are in the centre of our data universe. Understanding the current functionality in order to make it future proof is the interesting challenge we offer.
We use T24 as core banking system and a data warehouse on MS SQL Server with reporting services.
- You are responsible for our data warehouse based on MS SQL Server, for further development and daily readiness.
- Create a vision on where we want to be and how to bring us there.
- You are responsible for both conceptual and technical design.
- With your solid technical know-how on the MS SQL Server Side, SSIS and SSRS, you support also colleagues responsible for other applications based on MS SQL Server.
- Able to trouble shoot and perform root cause analysis, interacting with the different Schroders support teams
- Perform business support for users and support developers.
- Leverage your DevOps experience for system configuration and implementation as well as software deployment in an agile development environment
- Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject with relevant business experience.
- Proven working experience in area of MS SQL Server set-up and administration.
- Ability to balance the day-to-day work, with creating a vision and bringing strong implementation skills to the table.
- You are able to acquaint yourself with an existing system, others developed.
- Excellent communicator and team player, who can thrill others for new ideas.
- Fast learner and eager to take on new challenges.
- Motivated, reliable, flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities.
- Ability to work in a high pressured environment.
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving attitude.
- Fluent English (German is a plus)
If you believe you meet the above requirements and are looking for a new project in a modern environment, please send your CV to Valentina Steinfeld at (see below)
We are not able to consider applications from non- EU 27 candidates.
Job Title: Datawarehouse Application Owner
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Job Type: Permanent
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Aeschengraben 20, CH-4051 Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice on our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.