Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by Levy Associates Ltd
As a Workflow Engineer you are integrally responsible for implementing workflow processes and managing the workflow environment, and you will be joining the IAM team.
- In two weekly sprints you work on refining, developing, testing and delivering. You work closely together with the Product Owner, Business Analyst and Solution Architect to come to the best possible solution for the customer.
- Automation and continuous improvement are self-evident to you and you dare to challenge the current working methods and tooling.
- Furthermore, you have expertise in the field of Orchestration tooling; preferably AWS Lambda.
- You feel responsible for the delivery and management of high-quality software and everything that goes with it.
- Full stack developer who quickly learns his/her way around a complex, large-scale and hardened environment
- Knowledge and experience with Workflow or Orchestration tooling (preferably AWS Lambda/Step) is a must.
- Experience with setting up business rules, as well as programming/Scripting and gateway experience in addition to building API connectors is a big plus.
- Knowledge and experience of working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge and experience with identity products such as for Privilege Access Management (Cyberark) is an advantage.
- Good command of the English language, both spoken and written
Levy Associates Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.