Project Manager - IJmuiden - Netherlands - Dutch Speaking - Remote
Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by InterQuest Financial Markets
Project Manager, Technical lead, Software, Hardware, SRCUM Master, Matrix Methodology, Commercial, Technical PM, Systems, E2E, Project Lead, MS Project Enterprise, MS Share point, Cisco, 5, Fortigate, Checkpoint, Palo Alto, Dutch Speaking etc
Project Manager -IJmuiden - Neverlands - Dutch Speaking - Remote - Contract (6M)
My client is a Global IT Digital Support company, looking to hire an experienced Project Manager to lead complex Network Refresh Programme project within the Project Management office Department. The Project Manager will be accountable for the delivery through pilot of all the required solutions.
- Develop high- level delivery approach through effective work breakdown structure.
- Lead team collectively and collaboratively - encourage and supervise junior team members
- Developing template standard project inflation documentation and implementation schedules with assigned stakeholders.
- Show ownership of E2E solution and increase innovation when tasked to deliver the customer's requirements.
- Managing term-based delivery of project objectives
- Dutch speaking (essential)
- Demonstrable experience leading and owning multiple, simultaneous projects and to develop relationships with key customer contacts and project stakeholders
- Experienced delivering multi-site LAN/Network Refreshes projects (Cisco Network Refreshes preferred)
- Displays effective leadership through critical incident response within the project context
- Proficient understating of Project management principles, stakeholder communications, project governance, risk/change management and compliance
- Strong understanding of Customer Empathy and Senior Stakeholder Management
InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy. InterQuest Group is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, religion/belief, race, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, sex or sexual orientation. Please make us aware if you require any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process.