Full Stack Dutch Speaking
Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by IO Associates
- Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with a technical/engineering background or equivalent through experience with ICT technology for which expertise is requested
- At least 5 years of experience for the technology in question or a similar technology
- Strong communication and analysis oriented
- In-depth knowledge of the application/systems or similar application
- Language requirement: Dutch at European CEFR level C2.
Technical contextThe keyboard platform was set up on AWS in 2017, using Angular (hosted from S3), Java and ECS.
Business contextThe ILO testing platform is an application that allows you to administer tests and provide targeted feedback to customers. For the Columbus section, students in their last and penultimate year of secondary education can gain a better insight into their choice of study for higher education by completing a number of questionnaires. The Teacher Training Entry Test is an application that offers a mandatory, but non-binding test for prospective teacher education students.
In order to guarantee a continuation and further expansion of Columbus/ILO, we wish to recruit a full stack developer who will work part time on the project.