Embedded Software Engineer
Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by Darwin Recruitment
St Gallen/12 months contract/Embedded C
Job Title: Embedded Software Engineer
Darwin Recruitment have a new open position at one of our key clients who are located in St Gallen, where we are looking for a temporary external consultant to start as soon as possible. This job is for an Embedded Software Engineer to support on various Laser scanning products for my client. More information to follow during interviews.
- Start date: August/September 2022
- End date: August/September 2023
- Internalisation: If the performance is excellent, the assignment will be internalised
- Hourly Rate: Between CHF 85-105 depending on experience/approximately CHF 155-175k salary
- Home working: Combination onsite in St Gallen and home office (home office around 60-80% is OK)
- Development of hardware-related software in C with focus on sensor systems
- Co-development of the test environment (unit, system and integration tests) for the highest possible level of test automation
- Participation in peer reviews
- Documentation of written software and concepts
- Cooperation with external partners
This makes you:
- College or university degree in computer science or comparable
- Several years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Very good knowledge of C
- Experience with Real Time and event-driven systems
- Knowledge in the field of electronics is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
Interested? Please send me your CV and I'll contact you to book a meeting.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.