Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
UI/UX Designer vacancy for a globally operating Zug based company in the commodity trading sector.
- Working closely with other UX designers to increase the fidelity of conceptual designs/artifacts, such as paper sketches or wireframes into interactive prototypes in Figma
- Working on evaluative testing with end users during design sprints
- Helping a cross-functional team ensure that the design concepts are technologically feasible as part of an iterative design life cycle
- Using and maintaining design patterns and templates plus presenting and defending your work to the UX Lead and product/technology stakeholders
- Documenting wireframes in Figma for BA team as well as participating in on-site and remote UX workshops alongside UX lead, BA team and product stakeholders
- Solid experience designing complex user interfaces within a collaborative design tool like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin.io and Abstract
- Deep understanding of the 10 usability heuristics plus the ability to adhere to them discriminately, depending on the context of use
- Extensive experience working with design systems
- University Degree in HCI, Interaction Design, Information Architecture, Visual Communication or any design-related field or related professional experience
Your soft skills:
- Meticulous attention to visual detail and a natural eye for design
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Sector: Commodity Trading
Ref.Nr.: BH 19031
Take the next step and send us your CV and contact phone number on which we can reach you during working hours.
Due to Swiss work permit restrictions, we can only consider applications from Swiss nationals, EU citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
Ukrainian refugees are welcome, we will support you all the way.
By applying, you agree to the storage and processing of your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.