Posted on Jul 16, 2022 by Experis AG
Candidates from EU who would like to relocate to Switzerland are welcomed
Experis IT is on the search for a Project Specialist to join one of their clients, a well-known international company based in Switzerland. This exciting temporary opportunity is only open to candidates with relevant experience. If you're looking to take your career to the next level, please read on!
Contact: Francesca De Chirico
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 5 months - until the end of the year
Location: Zürich, Home Office 50%
Workload percentage: 100%
- Assisting the Project Controls department to define all project documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans.
- Monitoring and controlling project progress, resources, and financials.
- Identifying, and managing risks, while ensuring that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Coordinating with the Procurement and Logistics team to procure required services, materials, and equipment.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders, acting as a contact point for customer enquiries and an escalation point for project issues.
- 2+ years of experience in project management working as project assistant within IT and IS fields.
- Project management certification is a must.
- Knowledge of project management techniques, processes, and tools, including SAP, Lotus Notes programs is preferred.
- A strong focus on safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines
- A technical background in IT field - SharePoint knowledge is preferred.
- German fluent speaking is considered as a plus and English for internal communication is a must.
- Knowledge in software decommissioning is also a plus.
Don't hesitate and send us your CV and testimonials today through the link in the advert.
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However, should you have any questions please contact Francesca De Chirico.